Among the weekly rentals holiday apartments in the Florence downtown, Oltrarno Apartment is cheap
How to get here
Oltrarno Apartment is situated in via della Chiesa 19, in the middle of the historic centre of Florence, only a short step from S. Spirito square. See below to find directions to reach the Oltrarno Apartment whether you arrive in Florence by plane, car or train.
At Florence by plane: Amerigo Vespucci airport
- Take the shuttle bus vola in bus, on the side of Arrivals of Amerigo Vespucci airport, which stops in Piazza Stazione (Railway Station square). The ticket costs 4,50 € and you have to buy it on board. Buses start from the Airport every 30 minutes from 6,00 a.m. to 20,30 p.m. and every hours from 20,30 p.m. to 23,30 p.m.
At Florence by train:
- If you get off at Firenze SMN railway station: go out to Piazza Stazione (Railway Station square).
- If you get off at Firenze Campo di Marte railway station: take the bus number 12 as far as Piazza Stazione.
From Railway Station square:
- By bus: take the bus number 11 and get off at the third stop of via dei Serragli (Serragli street), then go back in the direction of Arno river and turn at the first street on the right (via della Chiesa).
- By taxi: the telephone numbers of taxi in Florence are: 4242 or 4390.
At Florence by car::
Motorway A1: leave the motorway at the exit Firenze Certosa, continue your way towards Firenze centro (the city centre) and follow the signs for Porta Romana. Just cross the walls of the city, on the left you will find the pay at meter "parking Oltrarno". On foot, walking along via dei Serragli, you will arrive to the cross with via della Chiesa in five minutes.